Thursday, December 27, 2012

Change for transformation

I was going about my day today when i received an email from a friend. She was asking me to stop by to pick up a donation. We have a current match donation through the end of the year of $2500, and we have received $1600.

As i arrived in her driveway, she came out holding this jar, full of all Quarters, Nickles and Dimes. As i held it, i felt the love of Jesus strong and a radiant glow of God shined off this friend of mine. I was immediately struck with how God provides for His missions.

The amount was $103.75! Psalm 103:5-7 (AMP) "Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]! The Lord executes righteousness and justice [not for me only, but] for all who are oppressed. He made known His ways [of righteousness and justice] to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel."

This is more than CHANGE, this will help bring TRANSFORMATION in this GENERATION!  This CHANGE will help us leave a LEGACY for the years to come! Praise God.

It hit my heart: this women gave us what she was saving for her vacation! "It was no big deal" she said. "God is bringing many together to supply for the great harvest work ahead." Wow, amazing! Her investment, into souls, will be multiplied! I personally went to pick up this donation, because I believe the Spirit of God was revealing that the best gifts, are given from a joyful giver, and multiplies through many other joyful givers.


Today, I began to thank God as i counted and rolled each coin. I thanked Him for my friends, family, churches, ministries and loved ones, who have given with a joyful heart, no strings attached, and have done it to simply see the Kingdom of God be manifest, and souls won for the glory of the King, our Heavenly Father God; Abba. As i counted the change, and was praying for my friend to receive increase from her seed, i was blessed with peace. So this peace i can carry, as i seek first Gods Kingdom, and God provides the team and provisions.

We must, GO into ALL the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment