Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lets Go Journal Blast

Over the last six years I have had the honor and privilege of traveling through out the United States, Colombia and Israel. I dont consider myself a world traveler, but I do feel called to GO into places not many like to enter. There are people who enter into places I probably would never dare, so there are many others, risking their life to reach people who are in the harvest, dying.

I placed this journal together, 10 days to document the move of the Holy Spirit. It is a free gift we want to give to everyone we are able to. It will help kick-start a sensitivity to the Spirit of God, and sharpening ones mind to discern and remember important details.

If you are interested in learning more, or desire to get involved in missions work, please contact us @ www.letsgoministry.com or email us @ info@letsgoministry.com

Here are a few sample pages:

Cover Page
Short note to the journalist ...


Back page
Sample journal page / + one blank page.


Intro Note from a good friend Donna Tinsley

No comments:

Post a Comment