Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Annabelle Faith!

My daughter Annabelle was walking around the bookstore with me, and as I looked down she was chewing on some chap-stick. I couldn't do much but smile, and think that now I am buying it. Haha! She looks up at me and hands it over. As I look at it, I see the words "with God ALL things are possible"! It was exactly what I needed to see at the moment, simply put, and this scripture wrapped my heart.

Luke 1:51-53 (NLT) 
"His mighty arm has done tremendous things! He has scattered the proud and haughty ones. He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble.
53 
He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands."

On our recent mission trip to Barranquilla Colombia, (experiencing hundreds of young and old people coming to know Jesus Christ as their Savior, healed, delivered/988) I pulled this out of my pocket and was reminded of my daughter handing it to me. As I looked at it, I began to cry a little.

God knew I needed to read it at that exact time, because I needed a boost from the Spirit of God, reminding me about child-like faith and humility to trust Him! Then the Holy Spirit impressed in my heart: "the same way Annabelle gave this to you, is how I want you to give your life for the Kingdom, with all your shortcomings, I will reveal Myself loving and powerful!"

God has already blessed you in Jesus name!
JED LINDSTROM
Evangelist/Missionary
www.letsgoministry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment