Monday, October 28, 2013

Ordinary to Extraordinary

Only God by the power of the Holy Spirit can truly change our worldview and mindset. Often times we sit in unbelief and doubt, when God has so much more for us to dive into. He wants us Go from ordinary to extraordinary.

Yes, God uses ordinary people, but He does that to reveal the extraordinary. God's extraordinary is released into the natural and experienced by people like you and me.

He wants us to dive into the extraordinary, wonderful and beautiful. Everything about God is all the above. As we go about our day, What is it that consumes our mind and life?

Recently, I have allowed the cares of this world and the lust of the flesh to consume too much time. I am convicted in my heart and convinced that I need a mind set change and heart change only God can make. I am believing God for His grace and provision to flow as never before.

Today I choose to lay down my flesh, and my cares in trade for His Spirit and provision. Amen.

John 16:8
God is the One who convicts of sin, righteous and judgement.

In the harvest field, and not giving up,

JED LINDSTROM

WWW.LETSGOMINISTRY.COM
DONATE ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment