Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cast out unbelief

I was praying early this morning and I confess, my heart was hardened by unbelief and fear had a grip on me too. I turned to Gods word to see more and Immediately came to realize this is a serious issue needing attention now and fell on my knees!

Lord Jesus I surrender my heart to you and I repent. I cast out unbelief! I break the power of death, poverty and unbelief in Jesus name. I shatter that spirit and influence from every area of my heart and life and I ask You Lord to cleanse me today. I turn to You Jesus, and I believe what You desire is good.

Holy Spirit fill me up today and lead me into Your blessing for our family to share with the world! Help us to share this  Gospel with no reservations or fear of man, in power and demonstration of Holy Spirit power. A real explosion of Your Kingdom here on earth.  Amen

I Am Thankful FOR God's forgiveness. This is sereious, because God does have a wonderful plan for my life and my family, and He does for you today too. Believe that anything is possible with God to all who believe.

It really is God's heart to pour out life to the thirsty,  but I confess I wasn't as thirsty as I thought I was. I am more thirsty this morning for the living God than ever, so I drink deeply haha!! Today is the day of Salvation,  Healing and Deliverance yay!!

Hebrews 3:12-13 NLT
Be careful then, dear brothers and sisters. Make sure that your own hearts are not evil and unbelieving, turning you away from the living God. You must warn each other every day, while it is still “today,” so that none of you will be deceived by sin and hardened against God.

Titus 1:15-16 NLT
Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted. Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good.

Revelation 21:6-8 NLT
And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

No comments:

Post a Comment