Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Beauty of Hope

I am taking a moment to write this as the Holy Spirit woke me up at 305 am. (Partially because my daughter woke up too) You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! #2015 Holy Spirit Extravaganza!! Blast into the New Year 2015 with great Hope! Jesus is the resurrection and the LIFE. May the Holy Spirit fill you up for another great year, enjoy this quick devotional:

BEAUTY and HOPE
John 11:25-26 (NLT) Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life, anyone who believes in Me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in Me and believes in Me will never die, do you believe this Martha?”

Matthew 5:24 (NLT) “I tell you the truth, those who listen to My message and believe in God who sent Me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death to life."

These two passages remind me
of the famous John 3:16 (NLT) “For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.”

Jesus is the resurrection and the life, there is only death apart from Him so I pray that Abba breathes HIs breath upon your life today amen! Holy Spirit is a rushing wind of goodness on your life forever. He promises to comfort and to be with you always, and He will.

Do not think that God is finished with you, your family or your Nation, because He is not. He is only looking for a willing soul, who will go into all the earth and preach the Gospel. To you God will reveal how that looks, but it looks lovely and it looks bold in the face of your enemy. So Lets Go!

The beauty and hope of Jesus is that He is perfect and He is always on time. The season you are in is simply a test of faith. Like Mary and Martha, when Lazarus “fell asleep”, they called on and sent messengers to the One they knew could raise him to life, and that Jesus did, in the public eye so all would have a great opportunity to trust God!

God is raising up a people who are willing to step out in faith, amidst even doubt and not worry or fear man, but to rise up and please God; in faith. God is with you always, simply turn your heart to Him, trust Him and receive Him as the resurrection and life today – Lord and Savior of your life. He will give you eternal life that no one can take away, not death or any uncontrollable situation. God bless you today! #JedLindstrom #LGM2015

In the harvest field,

Jed Lindstrom
Evangelist / Missionary
www.letsgoministry.com

Contact us
info@letsgoministry.com
386.872.7019 (office)
612.483.8793 (direct)

Share your tax  deductible donation today and help us spread the Gospel into all the earth
www.letsgoministry.com

Today, pray with me; "Lord Jesus, I believe that You truly are the resurrection and the life, apart from You I have nothing. Today I recognize I am a sinner and in need of Your grace and forgiveness. I turn my heart to you in repentance, and forsake my own ways for Your will for my life. I believe You are the Son of God, that You came to save me, heal me and deliver me and I trust in You today for Salvation. Wash me in Your precious blood Jesus. Help me to live for You. In Jesus name I receive eternal life, by faith and through the shed blood of Christ on the cross, amen and amen."

You are a child of God, through your faith in Jesus, through turning your heart to Him in repentance. You are saved by the grace of God and He loves you dearly. Connect with us so we can help you make some steps, and email us so we can send you a very special gift. God bless you and we are here to help you grow in your new relationship with God. He is Your Savior, Healer, Deliverer and friend. You will not be condemned, you have passed from  death to life in Jesus name. Now walk with Him. God bless you. He is with you ---- Also pray this "Holy Spirit, fill me up, fill every area of my soul. Baptize me in Your Spirit God! Your precious Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment