Thursday, January 24, 2013

Revival @ The Alter

There was a day, that a pipe broke, and water gushed through a church, starting in the storage room, leading into the prayer room, preparation room then into the sanctuary. This was a day that flooded a sanctuary, but brought His people together. I believe that God was showing me that day that His Spirit is like this water gushing, desiring to fill His home, and His people, designing a place where lives are changed and filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.

During worship the Lord said speak this word in My house:
"I am reviving you, I am setting a fire on the inside of you that no one can quench. The fire of My Spirit!! Will you let me stir you? Will you let your guard down so My fire can burn and bless? Advance in freedom and open My altar in My house. It has been closed for too long and My desire is for transformation at My altar. My altar is the place of change and revival. Don’t be afraid I am with you. From My altar I will bless this place and give you the desire of your hearts. I am reviving you and revealing My true plan. It’s clear, it’s now!

No comments:

Post a Comment