Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Strengthen our nets

Recently I had been praying and I heard the word, strengthen your net. I knew this was a word for me personally, so I began to change some things and adjust my heart and life in a posture to receive what God was giving to me and what He had entrusted me to give to others. Looking for areas in my life that He desired to strengthen. As I listened closely, the Holy Spirit kept ministering to me about gathering the Church together, to MOBILIZE, PREPARE FOR HARVEST and FILL THE CHURCH! But how I asked? One of the main things that stood out to me in prayer was a fishing net, and how when a net has holes or is damaged, it needs to be repaired or all together replaced. And in this case, I do believe He spoke about repairing and strengthening our nets for the HARVEST. The church cannot reach a city or a nation on its own and certainly not with hurts and damages from past experiences! We need each other strengthened and ready. God is calling us to gather together for one of the largest revivals about to take place, and we need to be ready. We may all have a sphere of influence, but times are coming when we need to strengthen our nets, gather and clean up. God is with us, and by His grace and leading we will see an amazing awakening. I am in, and I am ready to Co-Labor. Strong nets, hold large catches! More Lord, we want to see more souls, souls and more souls know you intimately and experience your healing and freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment