Friday, June 28, 2013

The Gospel is the Fire that ignites dead hearts

Lets GO NYC 2013
Less is more, don't rush
June 28, 2013
By: Jed Lindstrom

I have been learning
the art of waiting and loving how beautiful the smallest things are before they bloom. Seeds are small, and they do not appear as anything until they grow. I heard this word many years ago by a friend of mine; "Less is more". Today I heard something similar; "Don't rush". It is in my blood to GO, and do, but i know I cannot do this well without clear direction and steps of faith.

I will not allow my personal agenda or made-schedule to determine what God is going to do. I have planned this mission, inspired by the Spirit of God, so everyone involved will leave changed, encouraged, blessed and ready for the next level in their life. This NYC mission trip is about this exact focus! That we need not to rush, only to be led b the Holy Spirit. He has lit our torches with His fire, we need now to carry it to the Nations. The Gospel is the Fire that ignites dead hearts.

God has already blessed you, in JESUS name! GO into all the Earth with the Message. 

JED LINDSTROM


No comments:

Post a Comment