Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cups of blessing

My cup overflows with blessings

Psalms 23:5 (NLT) "You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies.You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings."

In a vision, I saw people all around with large cups grabbing the overflow of blessing that was coming off my cup and they were overflowing too, and people had cups to get their overflow! I was laughing extensively for the freedom everyone was experiencing and sharing. It was so good, and  I could only attribute the fruit of the blessing to the Lord God almighty, my heavenly Father. I was shouting for joy, and releasing my heart before the multitudes of His goodness. It was during this proclamation, that multitudes got healed, delivered and set FREE. Those who received with an open heart never complained once, but some grumbled and walked away. It was pure heavenly goodness. NO one could stop this blessing! No one, and nothing! The humble were blessed and the prideful walked away in shame.

Every demon trembles and every power of darkness is shaken by the power of God and His goodness. The reality is, God prepared a feast and allowed everyone in this vision to eat it in front of their adversaries. The enemy is still shaking! I did not think my cup would over-flow this much, but my God is a Good God, yes He is. 

God bless you today, no matter where you are, laugh, and have joy in His presence, you will be blessed in the presence of your enemies.  

I declare today! AS I GO into ALL the EARTH, I WILL see blessing and favor continue to increase, and I will eat a feast, in the PRESENCE of my enemies ...

In the Harvest field,

Jed Lindstrom
Evangelist
jed@letsgoministry.com
www.letsgoministry.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment