Sunday, August 17, 2014

Freedom Experience Gospel Crusade Intro - Daytona Beach FL

I felt it on my heart to write a short introduction to the Freedom Experience Gospel Crusade; and some current needs -

Hello, I want to introduce myself. My name is Jed Lindstrom, Founder of Lets Go Ministry. God has called me a son in which I am loved and blessed! I cannot go much further without also introducing my beautiful wife Erica Lindstrom and my three daughters Rosella, Annabelle and Lydia. God has anointed our family for such a time as THIS TIME and we are excited for what He is doing in the earth today - Supernatural!

God has humbly gifted me as an evangelist and missionary to Volusia County. It is with great joy that I write you today and I pray as you read this, it will fill you with great joy.

I am humbled and honored to be connecting with so many great Churches, Ministries and families for this wonderful work and I thank you for partnering with us! (LIKE FEC PAGE) 

I see that many have been laboring well before I ever began, and it is encouraging and humbling to work with you. Lets casts a net together and fill the local boats (churches) with new believers, and populate heaven for the glory of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 10:17-18The Message (MSG) 
15-18 We’re not barging in on the rightful work of others, interfering with their ministries, demanding a place in the sun with them. What we’re hoping for is that as your lives grow in faith, you’ll play a part within our expanding work. And we’ll all still be within the limits God sets as we proclaim the Message in countries beyond Corinth. But we have no intention of moving in on what others have done and taking credit for it. “If you want to claim credit, claim it for God.” What you say about yourself means nothing in God’s work. It’s what God says about you that makes the difference.

Since graduating Minnesota Teen Challenge International Bible School/Leadership Training (in 2007 and Reinhard Bonnke School of Evangelism (2012 - Launchpad to Gospel-Action) God has rapidly expanded my heart for souls. I am a soul winner and always in prayer about good local churches to send those we lead to Christ for their growth! Over the last 9 years I have personally ministered to over 10k souls one on one, and an additional 7k souls in event settings. 

The Freedom Experience was birthed while ministering to a man who was suicidal in St Augustine Florida and ever since that day in Feb 2012, I have seen the desperation of multitudes in need of hearing the Good News, and Hope of the beautiful Gospel message.

The Freedom Experience is truly a move of the Holy Spirit! We held our first Freedom Experience Gospel Crusade in Barranquilla Colombia, where we saw over 1200 in attendance over the first two nights, with over 500 surrendered to Jesus through the week, wonderfully saved, healed and delivered of demonic strongholds! 

Even though we have seen some miracles take place we anticipate much more to come in 2014, and exploding revival in 2015 and years to come. I notice the more we walk by faith, the more we want to see God move! I am so hungry to see transformation through the Gospel in our Nation. I am not praying for revival, I believe that revival is here because Jesus is alive.

God has placed  this wonderful Gospel Crusade together in His timing as  gift to our city, to bring the body of Christ together and to see our Region - Volusia County touched by the power and love of the Gospel. (I have sights on Sanford next) So LETS GO Volusia County!! In Jesus name. 

Theree words came to my heart as I began to pray in 2012 for this to begin to take root: 
1. Revival (is already here) - Because Jesus is alive and He loves people
2. Reconciliation (for local churches, communities and families) - It is Gods heart for us
3. Freedom (tangible evidence God is with us) the glory of the Lord covers the earth and people will experience the Freedom only God gives - Salvation, Healing, Deliverance

Well, I could go on and on about this, but I want to share with you where we are right now. We need the help of the Local Church. I know, you may say well you are just three months away! Well, I thought the same, but I also thought what an opportunity to develop urgency and an opportunity for God to reveal His great love in our weakness. Here is how you can help today:

1. Sign up online as a Volunteer or simply email us your interest  to get involved today
(We have a lot of ground to cover and Jesus says, we are called laborers,so lets do it)
* Current team building - Church partners, Intercession, Worship and Evangelism
* info@letsgoministry.com
* 386.872.7019 (Office) or 612.483.8793 (Direct)

2. Get your church involved right away (Will meet with you in person or via Skype/Phone)
* To help promote the Crusade within your church (mobilization for the great commission)
* We only need a 5 minute slot during a service, or we can instruct a representative of your choosing
* To gather more laborers/volunteers for the multitude of help needed
* To provide good, healthy local church FOLLOW UP WORK (we need your help to reconnect with those we reach)
* We will provide any power point slides, banners, posters, flyers and event tickets 

3. Note to LGM partners - Make a donation today (Need $20,000 to  reach 8k people over the two nights)
* We currently need $5000 for promotion materials and deposits
* to help this be a free event to those in attendance
* Lets Go Ministry assumes full responsibility for raising funds and accepts them joyfully as a blessing
* Po Box 9933 Daytona Beach Florida 32120 (Checks Made payable to Lets Go Ministry) (Yes we are a Non Profit Organization, 501 C3) (We are available to help you live @ 386.872.7019)

In the harvest field

Jed Lindstrom
Evangelist - Missionary



JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA TEAMS - Stay updated

FACEBOOK PAGE

YOUTUBE

INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment