Wednesday, August 13, 2014

There is More!

(**UNEDITED -- Keep reading) I have been back from Barranquilla Colombia now for a couple weeks and through our ministry there, it has been life changing. I keep remembering this young boy, who was the first person in the stands. I remember as I sat next to him, my heart began to break open, for the lost and I thought to myself, anything is possible with Jesus.

No matter the opposition, God will come through and He will have His way. But, He calls us to radical obedience, love and joy! So, thats it, Lets Go into all the earth, with greater works in mind, and with love. It s good to be home, now it is #FreedomExperienceGospelCrusade Daytona Beach @JackieRobinsonBallpark November 14-15, 2014. Lets GO! :) (www.letsgoministry.com/FEC)

It brings pleasure to the Father for the Son to be glorified through our life. There is much more to take place in the earth today, God is willing and He is Here. He is alive and working mightily. His desire is to work deeply in us, so we can do greater works than what we have seen before. It is a tidal wave of His presence, covering the earth.These last days, will be intense, but they will be filled with joy, even in the darkest moments of daily life!

When the darkness comes, there are typically things in the darkness that desire to sweep our lives empty and hopeless. There is a sweeping of the earth going on right now, for the lost coins, the final harvest. I see the earth full of coins, and God says I am sweeping the earth, and finding much work still to be done. Will my people, who are called by My name not only repent, but also do greater works than ever before!?

The Holy Spirit is moving and pouring out all over the earth! Now is the day of Salvation, today is the day that God reveals Himself. No more doubting and no more pain. Death has lost its sting, so stop feeling the thorn and opening the wounds.

Right now, God is healing incurable diseases, check and see. He is removing tumors and cancer, go get a second opinion. God is moving mightily, this i see and in Jesus name, I declare on earth as it is in heaven, the pain has gone away and you can walk, stand up, put your works and mat aside.

Well, that was on my heart, and I know I should edit this, place links and all the fun blog stuff/etiquette, but you know what, I just want the words God placed on my heart to go forth anointed and as it is. God bless you today.

READ - Psalm 42, John 14

In the Harvest field,

Jed Lindstrom
www.letsgoministry.com
#LetsGoMinistry

No comments:

Post a Comment